Who we are
The “OPEN” project brings together an international and intersectoral consortium of patient innovators, clinicians, social scientists, computer scientists and patient advocacy organizations in order to investigate various aspects of Do-It-Yourself Artificial Pancreas Systems (DIY APS) that are used by an increasing number of people with diabetes.
What you’ll need
- Data science/analysis experience required
- Some Diabetes tech knowledge preferred
- Experience cleaning data sets for further analysis
- Confidence of working with time-series data & complex JSON
- Comfortable documenting your work in a well-structured manner
- Willingness to make all work open source
- Fluent in English
- A team-oriented goal-getter, self-starter and self-managed
- Organised with excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working in multidisciplinary, inter-sectoral and international environment
- Happy with a flexible workstyle (we work across multiple time zones) and happy to travel if required
Some previous research experience preferred but not mandatory.
Applicants should be eligible to work in the EU.
What we can offer
- World-class, multidisciplinary research project and team on an exciting topic
- Flexible working environment
- Minimum monthly stipend of €2.1k
- Travel opportunities and possibility of working abroad
- Diverse opportunities with durations between 3 and 14 months
Please send us your CV and motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.